mercoledì 23 settembre 2009

Today's Running Playlist

Keeping on my "losing weight project" I'm realizing how hard can be when you're 40 as I haven't lost one single F. kilo so far.
Telling the truth, I'm not trying the hardest I can but at least I'm not giving up and today's warmth is giving me some more energy today.
Setting up my Running playlist (which I don't always prepare as I every once and again prefer to play random mode) I feel today inspired by some 80's new wave rhythm and when I think to my 80's wave I think to Simple Minds, by Muse which I'm getting to know better and better, by a mix of catchy, electronic, rock sounds and of course by Radiohead, who are source of inspiration since a very long decade.
E.

A Wolf At The Door - Radiohead
Hunter And The Hunted - Simple Minds
Big Sleep - Simple Minds
Endlessly - Muse
Myxomatosis - Radiohead
Nei Nostri Luoghi - Subsonica
Promises - The Cranberries
Plug in Baby - Muse
Keep Talking -Pink Floyd
Porch - Pearl Jam

Nessun commento: