venerdì 4 settembre 2009

English Course

One of the "must" of this blog is to practise the English Language as much as it's possible.
I do post often in English and as much as I could I've always tried to keep track of things I've been learning with years.
You know, things like this you need to read and read again to stick them into your mind, so here you are a little shot of my knowledge as I wrote Idioms (which I adore), phrasal verbs or simply words that are unknown to me and that need to be recorded somehow.
I don't know wether will ever be useful to someone else, but a dedicated section on the sidebar is probably worthing the while.
Cheers
E.
P.S. I got aware of limitations with Blogger in creating static pages so it's not possible to link something to another page inside the same blog account.
To partially solve the problem I found a work around creating posts with old data (so they won't appear as last post) and then create on the sidebar a link to it.
Not much of a big deal but better than nothing !!!

2 commenti:

Amaranta ha detto...

Hey what about the spanish Phrasal verbs that you have been learning over the years???? that will be more funny than educational imagine this:
catch 22 situation = eres inocente pero igual vas preso
try to translate this to italian
XXX,
PP.

ENZO ha detto...

Tienes razon Patry pero en Espanol se pone muy dificl para mi !!!
Ademas que esto catch 22...ni P. idea como traducirlo en Italiano :-)