martedì 1 gennaio 2008

Going to East : Thailand on my own

I'm leaving to east, first time to the very east , with nothing set yet !!!
Leaving with a small trolley and a handbag (they say you'd better leave empty to Thailand), a new Camera, a free ticket to Phuket ( mille miglia Alitalia I love you very much), some good books and a Rough Guide.
I am not sure i'm going to be back with everything mentioned above, (who knows me can imagine why :-) I hope i'll be back with much to say.
It will be a long trip to get Destination, the best i could get with 77 Euro of taxes : Rome --> Amsterdam --> GuangZhou (China)--> Phuket.
I'll have time to read and get informed while travelling, i'll decide my trip map "ongoing"...as a special person told me :"occhi aperti e anima leggera".
I'll keep you updated whenever possible, i'll surely send you sms if allowed.
With much love and my best wishes for 2008.
Enzito

1 commento:

Amaranta ha detto...

Enzito,
Que tengas las mejores vacaciones del mundo...disfruta de la compania de los desconocidos, disfruta de lo inesperado y traeme muchas historias para contarme...
besos,
PP.