venerdì 21 maggio 2010

Morocco 2009: part 2

The rest of our trip starts from Marrakech and it cross the country in a sort of circle route that ends in Casablanca again, but everything on the way is as breathless as susrprising.
I 've always heard, from various travellers that Morocco is a great place to visit but I realize I had never known why, until I could drive along the way and see, and I have seen:
green, REAL green fields mixed with red ground rocks, covered in snow mountains, long stretch of infinite landscapes and lonely road through them, the desert with its silence and its million stars above it, free children all around the place.
What I can clearly remember is having a stop after miles of driving and just stand there to stare everything around, sometimes in the middle of nothing but nature.
It might have been the Grand Canyon, it might have been Switzerland, it might have been everything but my idea of Morocco, at the end a multiple faces and costantly changing colors country.
I could write more about it but I'll probably be boring and too long, hope then photos may give a better idea more than my words are doing so far.
E.

Travel Informations:

- Guest House Dar Qamar (Agdz):
this guest house is managed by French people and really is in the middle of nothing, but as you get in it's totally another world.
Clean, silent, comfortable, cheap (around 70 euro per room) great and natural food with an excellent swimming pool.
Women may like to know that Brad Pitt and all the staff have slept there while shooting Babel :-)


7 commenti:

joven ha detto...
Questo commento è stato eliminato da un amministratore del blog.
joven ha detto...
Questo commento è stato eliminato da un amministratore del blog.
joven ha detto...
Questo commento è stato eliminato da un amministratore del blog.
Anonimo ha detto...

Thanks for sharing us informative entries.

Anonimo ha detto...

Wow all I can say is that you are a great writer! Where can I contact you if I want to hire you?

ENZO ha detto...

My e-mail address is manso.enzo@gmail.com if you have interesting issues !!!
Thks for appreciating the blog

keepcloser.com ha detto...

we invite you to join the newest social network KeepCloser.com
www.keepcloser.com