domenica 7 ottobre 2007

7 Years in Rome

I wish i had taken this picture myself, even though, i once took a very similar one.
No matter if you are good or not at taking picture,here in Rome this image is there the way you see it now, an image among thousands of beautiful ones if you hang around "nella citta' eterna".
I often happen to turn a corner and still be surprised from astonishing beauties i did not know before...i may go for shopping or just have a drink and such beauties are everywhere !!!
Right today it's seven years since i first came to Rome, probably the most interesting years of my life.
I don't know if in the long future my life will still be here, i'm glad to have lived here so far !!!!
E.

1 commento:

Amaranta ha detto...

No matter in which country I live Rome will be always my favorite city....and I'm glad that you showed me the little surprises that Rome always has.